Do you have a question about our products or a general question on the subject of stains?
Check out our frequently asked questions to see if you can find the information you are looking for there:
- What are household remedies?
- What do adjuvants do?
- What are inhibitors?
- What are preservatives for?
- What are lipases?
- What are solvents?
- What is the purpose of sodium bicarbonate?
- What is sodium percarbonate?
- What are natural fibres?
- What are optical brighteners?
- What are organic acids?
- What is oxidation?
- What does PE/PP mean?
- What are proteases?
- What are antiredeposition agents?
- What is soap?
What are antiredeposition agents?
Anti-redeposition agents ensure that released dirt and lime particles are suspended during the washing process, preventing them from forming deposits on the washing or in the machine.